Awkward Girls Can Be Winners Too!

10 year old Hollie Steel graced the Britain's Got Talent stage in a darling little tutu as she awkwardly danced like a precious little ballerina. Seconds before Simon was about to send her back to daycare little Hollie opened her mouth and began singing " I Could Have Danced All Night" from the classic musical, 'My Fair Lady'. Everyone in the room was blown away by the performance including Simon who said:

" Hollie, Hollie, Hollie, I didn't like what you were wearing because you came over as typical little girl who wants to be a ballerina." I wasn't crazy about the song then I heard you sing.I think, Hollie, that you have a fantastic voice. I really do. The fact that you don’t know how good you are is what I really like about you. But this just might just be the tip of the iceberg because I think you're better than that"

Sounds like Susan Boyle has some competition! So who will win Britain's Got Talent? Will it be disheveled looking Susan Boyle or awkward dancer Hollie Steel? Maybe it will be one of those touching moments in television where the top two finalists are both winners and sing together on the season finale!

Checkout the video below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MTV Times Square studio to close its doors?

Rolling Stone takes a shot at EDM

Dave Grohl's New Daughter Is "Loud As Hell"