Top 5 Albums of 2017, sorta.


It's been a long time since we posted, almost 4 years in fact. We had to start the list off with Rag'n'Bone man, well because he just rules. I was sitting in my apt on 34th street (yes I know, right near the annoying tourist trap of the Empire State building) , and this video came on Youtube randomly while I was watching other cat videos probably and the entire vibe just caught my attention- I knew 'Human' was going to rule and people were going to catch on. The next time this guy comes into town for a show or maybe performing at some Z100 private show, or at some swanky NYC SoHo Loft Event , I gotta get myself there!  What did you guys think of the list below?  there were a few others that definitely caught my eye, Coldplay's new record, and a bunch of local Delancey St. lower east side bands that wouldn't be relevant to the majority of you guys, but this is a good start and if I had to limit it to just 5, these are the ones I would choose.

Thanks to billboard for the images.

BUT, Here is a short list of our top 5 albums of 2017!












Spoon, 'Hot Thoughts'




Migos, 'Culture'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rolling Stone takes a shot at EDM

MTV Times Square studio to close its doors?