Breakfast At Sulimay's: Music Reviews by the Elderly!

On Breakfast At Sulimay's, (a web video series) senior citizens review the latest and greatest indie music. The commentary is very funny, and it's always nice to hear new music! Here are two of their latest review sessions:

Dan Deacon's "Snookered" and The Doves' " Kingdom of Dust"

Favorite quote: "I... I think I suffered from an overlong intro. I think this could be improved with judicious editing of the music."

Common's "Universal Mind Control" and Bon Iver's "Blood Bank"

Favorite quote: In response to Bon Iver: Bill: "It's a sad song." /Ann:"But it's sad" /Bill: "I like it...because I'm a sad person"

The series is created by Woodshop Films. According to the official site,
"Woodshop Films is an independently owned multimedia company housed in a working woodshop in Philadelphia, PA. Founded by artist Marc Brodzik, the company serves as a think tank for the creation and production of cutting edge documentary films and multimedia work pieces."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rolling Stone takes a shot at EDM

MTV Times Square studio to close its doors?

Dave Grohl's New Daughter Is "Loud As Hell"