Kris Allen with the Shocking American Idol Win


So as of Wednesday night, Kris Allen now holds the title of "American Idol" after winning by a large margin according to a source at FOX. 


Many expected Adam Lambert to win but in the end, it was Kris who came out on top. When asked why he thought he grabbed the win over Lambert, Allen explained, 


"There's not a whole lot of people that approve of the whole guy-liner thing and the nail polish and all that. But for me, I love Adam and I think he's one of the greatest people that I've ever met so far. For me, I'm just a regular guy and I think a lot of people just related to me."


Kris owes his success to the support from his wife saying, 


"She's been my biggest supporter and since we got together seven years ago, she's always tried to make me work harder at music. She believed in me a lot because there were times when I wanted to give up and she was like. 'No, dont stop, you're really great and you need to keep doing this and you're not gonna be happy unless you keep doing this', and I think she's happy that my dream has come true"


Fans definitely gravitated towards Kris Allen's charming personality, and Arkansas good boy background. While there has been a bit of backlash from Lambert fans saying Allen didn't deserve the win, we see Kris Allen's good "sportsmanship" as a respectable music artist  on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night after telling the audience to "give it up for Adam, seriously": 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rolling Stone takes a shot at EDM

MTV Times Square studio to close its doors?

Dave Grohl's New Daughter Is "Loud As Hell"